X is for Xeransis – A to Z Challenge 2017

X is for Xeransis which means drying up

Is monotony a part of your daily life?

Is your life just like a tape which rewinds every single time?

Firstly, I’d like to let you guys know that it’s really tough to get a good word which begins with “X”

While this one’s not bad too, you can check my other choices for the letter X at the end of the post.

So, when you feel everything is drying up, what do you do?

Yes, I know you will say about changing the routine, trying new things etc.

Probably this is easier said than done!

Why do I say so?

Maybe the person has to keep up with the routine in order to keep up with the responsibilities.

Also, they might not have the urge to try anything new or customize.

It’s okay to not have such urges. But you can always try.

Most of our problems seem less tedious when we ACCEPT it!

Yes, when you accept what’s happening around is not right, the battle is half won.

The feeling of Xeransis goes away when we accept the dryness in our life and start doing something about it.

That’s how we get better. Not by changing what we do instantly. Those often lead to short term happiness.

We get better by doing things we like to do! You don’t need to change in order to be awesome.

You can be awesome in your own way! Create your own style!

That’s all for today!

So follow my A to Z journey for more such posts.

Subscribe Via Mail and be notified every-time I post something new.

Finally here are the links for my previous A to Z post for the letter X:

X is for Xenodochial

X is for Xanthodont and Xenogenous

2 thoughts on “X is for Xeransis – A to Z Challenge 2017”

  1. What a great post! You’re dead right. Acceptance is the key. Here in Darwin we only have two seasons: the wet and the dry. What do we do when the dry hits? Nothing. What can we do? Nothing. Just accept it. Life is seasonal too.

    1. Hey, glad to know you agree with me. Acceptance is indeed the key. That’s how we take the first step in getting better. Cheers!

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top