W is for Wearish – A to Z Challenge 2019

W is for wearish which means tasteless.

There are some days in your life when you feel nothing feels good. There is no spice in life or should I say, no taste in life.

What do you do in such cases?

I’ll tell you what I do.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I just waste time thinking how life has no meaning and its tasteless. I will just follow the monotonous life and not introspect.

It is only after a week of suffering that I begin to think out of the box and do something that I like. Sometimes I’ll go back to an old book and read. Sometimes I’ll write a blog post or just clean the house and do the dishes when Mom doesn’t even ask me to.

It helps.

Trust me, doing something instead of wasting time definitely helps you grow and be a better person. You learn to step out of your comfort zone and grow in the process.

So tell me people, what do you do when life seems tasteless?

This post is written as part of the annual A to Z Challenge where for each day of April (except Sundays) I shall write a post based on the letters part of 26 alphabets.  I have been participating in this challenge since 2015. To read more of my posts from the “A to Z Challenge” CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top