Thoughts – 8

I’ve been to this place called ISDI parsons, Mumbai.
This school has a lot graduate programs which deal with arts and graphic designing and lot more.
Their tiny campus had so much of talent which could be witnessed with what they had stuck on every wall.
I’ve just clicked a few images and would like to share it with y’all.
These are lovely.

image

That’s one good design of a huge city.

image

I love this one too..  Lots of colors..  Reminds me of the rainbow.

image

Anyone like cards?

image

Quite musical with the Cd’s!

image

The colors used here are really good!

image

And I just love Tom and Jerry..  Who doesn’t!

image

And this is the final image of many such images. God I can’t even imagine how they could do it..  I can’t even draw a normal house without help!

Anyways..  Here’s a shout out to all those creative heads all over the world.

Keep it up!
We appreciate it..

Happy weekend.

4 thoughts on “Thoughts – 8”