There are many places which can come in this list.

But since its Top 5, i have cut-shorted it..

1) Stamford Bridge, London

My dream….. i have to be here once before I’m done with this life..

I have been a true fan of Chelsea Football Club (C.F.C), from over 7 years.

My wish is to watch a match in this stadium.. feel the energy, the applauds, the chants, the booing,  the emotions.

I’d buy that ticket, no matter what.

Hell, if it means to beat some one up for that ticket, dance on the street like a drunk lunatic…… I’d do it without thinking twice!!

2) Bora Bora, France

6666

Aaaaah….. Just the view is itself mesmerizing.

Whenever i view a post on top places to visit in one lifetime, this comes on maximum lists.

I too read about this, some time back, and made it a point to pin it in my bucket list..!!

3) Christ the redeemer, Brazil

I have seen this image many times, in movies & as a catholic, have always dreamt of going here.

What a sight it must be nah….

Have to be there once to spend some time with the almighty!!

4) Tianzi Mountains, China

4444

Ever since i saw the movie “Avatar” i researched about these mountains, & was left spell bound when i realized the history of this place.

5) Kashmir Valley, India:

Dal Lake and Shikaras

I haven’t been to north India… not once..

I know there are many places there worth visiting, & i would start with this one.

I’ve heard Dal lake is one attractive spot..!!!

So have to be there!!

Continue Reading

Bahrain was lit up like a prized possession.

The race was held after sunset, and the view from up-top was simply outstanding.

The race began with both the Mercedes drivers, Nico Rosberg & Lewis Hamilton zooming ahead of the rest of the pack.

So much, that within 10 laps, they had made a gap of over 10 seconds with the rest. Surprising right?

The order stayed the same till the very end, but the fight for the first spot, got heated in the last 7 laps.

Hamilton, kept his cool, used his experience, and outwitted his teammate for the first spot.

Force India got the last spot on the podium which equals their best ever finish since their entry in Formula 1.

Things we learnt from the race:

1) Mercedes has the best car, and are ahead of the others in terms of preparation by miles, literally.

2) Ferrari & Red Bull are showing clear signs of struggle.

3) Sebastian Vettel will have to gain more points on a regular basis till his team figures out what can be done.

4) Force India & Williams have been the standout performers, and have solid improvements in their cars. This could be witnessed during the race as for a majority portion, Force India & Williams were hovering around 5-8th spots.

5) It seems we will all witness a Mercedes dominating season!! Hope there will be some change to that in the coming races.

Note: Images taken from Google….!!

Continue Reading