Thank you World Cup for,

Showcasing the best talent as always.

Showcasing the best matches.

Showing that there is no such thing as minnow teams.

Showing that a good history will not help you succeed always.

The new and weird hairstyles.

The never ending emotions of the fans from each Nation.
The millions of tweets and Facebook statuses.

The joy, tears, roaring, love,anger, and disappointment.
For showcasing the love of the game by people worldwide.

And finally,

For bringing the world closer than ever

We are One…!!

This post is part of Day 14 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge

Spread the love...
Continue Reading

I just happened to read this blog, when one photo zoomed me back into my own childhood.
As kids, all we did when we were small, was ” EAT , SLEEP , PLAY , REPEAT ”
That was the mantra i followed too.
When it came to cricket i was and i am still crazy for the game.
I never miss a India Pakistan game for nothing, unless its a board paper, and i have a graduation paper at stake. ( That was my scenario during the 2011 world cup, when India was playing Pakistan and i was writing a stupid paper ) :/
Anyways, when we were kids, we played bat and ball (That’s what we called cricket)
We played for a while, and then there was this family who reside at the ground floor.
They had a huge T.V.
In the early 2000’s having a Huge TV was not at all general.
We all guys played for a while, then would sneak on their house to watch the match.
It was so clear that sometimes we would end up watching 10-15 overs a time.
This took place for few weeks.
We witnessed some fights too. (wicked 😛 )
One day, Uncle found us sneaking in from the window for a glimpse of the match, and promptly asked us to come in.
He wasn’t mad at us. We were scared until he calmed us down.
For all i thought, our parents would get a complain from these guys, and our playing days would end.
But he was a good man.
He offered us some potato wafers and also Rasna.
We enjoyed watching the match.
We yelled and screamed when there was a boundary or a six, or even a wicket.
It looked so clear, we just couldn’t believe it.
We left after an innings was over, and were content.
From that day, all we did was wait for an important match.
Who would want to miss a beautiful TV viewing experience and some chips, and some rasna etc etc.
I wouldn’t.. Would you?
My mother would be terrified for a while, as i used to complete my maths homework book quickly (Ugh, i so hated that) just so that i could go to watch a match on a big TV.
They vacated the place after a while.
Oh.. how i miss those days.
Funny, i have been doing crazy things to watch a cricket match since childhood.

Now #kanna’s like me don’t need to watch cricket outside other’s homes.
At this age of smartphones, tablets etc etc, we all have access to the internet. has got all possible highlight reels, which can make anyone’s day.

So now
 if #kanna missed a beautiful cacth, he can log on to and watch it.
 if #kanna missed a boundary or a catch, then go to and lastly,
 If #kanna missed the entire match then he just needs to keep calm, because he can now watch Pepsi IPL on

If you have done such things too, do drop by and leave your comments.
Would love to read them too.

This post is a part of Cricket just got better! Activity by in association with

Spread the love...
Continue Reading

Nike & Adidas are synonymous with the word SPORTS…
Every sportsperson dreams to own stuff from these places..
Basketball, Football NFL etc…
Shoes, Jerseys, Tees, Caps etc
You name it, and they have it,…
Some sports personalities have their own names printed on some thing
So, its obvious that their supporters would want t buy the stuff..

Now the problem…. All the stuff is overpriced… or the other would would be really not reasonable..
In a city like Mumbai, if you will ask a consumer to pay 10k for a pair of shoes, he or she will give you a list of stuff they can buy with 10,000….
Thus most of the products being overpriced, consumers don’t end up buying much..
They wait for the “Flat 40-50% off” Discount so that they can finally buy their favorite products..

If i were working in Nike or Adidas then according to the places, the prices would be varied..
In Mumbai, even though consumers have enough money to spend, still, the better products are too much for their budget..
If these stores come out with a string of products for less prices, then i can guarantee that the sales of these stores will increase to the hilt..
If one will buy, then through Word of Mouth, many others will get to know about these things…
the rise in football audience has increased over the years..
If jerseys, Tees and Shoes are priced reasonable then he sales will increase.. there wouldn’t be a need to keep a sale or a discount..!!
This is just a thinking of mine…. If anyone agrees or disagrees with my post, do comment..!!

Spread the love...
Continue Reading