Images in Rain

Images in Rainy Season – Sky Watch Friday

Capturing Images in Rain is perhaps one of the best feelings.

The Sky has a dark vibe and it almost feels scary. Yes, this is the same blue sky that shines and brings a wide smile to our faces. But let me tell you, on any given monsoon day, the sky can offer different shades of itself. The sky can be; Light, Plain, Dark, Hazy, etc.

Yes, you also get multiple chances to capture rainbow images and that’s amazing too. As we witnessed the first drop of rains a couple of days ago, it brought back an old memory that’s 3 years ago in 2017 when I was on my way to work.

It was one of the weekdays and as June started to settle in, so did the monsoon season. Now, I love the rains, and clicking sky images with rain is something I love. On this specific day, I noticed 2 different shades of the sky within a span of 2 minutes.

Images in Rain

The above image was captured when I was waiting to board the BEST bus. The sky wasn’t shining but it was quite normal.

Well, I didn’t know that in less than 2 minutes, the sky would have a change of plans.

Images of rainy season

Yes, this is the result after 2 minutes. As soon as I witnessed this, I searched for my phone camera so I could capture some rainy pictures. Although people usually start with searching for their umbrellas/raincoats when the sky turns dark, I search for my smartphone to capture the image of the sky in all its might.

Also, it’s funny how we search for moments to capture on our cameras when there’s the sky who’s posing all the time. Hence I do my part and capture for this beautiful poser. Don’t you think we should give it some more attention, right?

Monsoon images give me peace. I hope to capture some good ones this time too. Have you captured any images in rains? If yes, then please do share them with me.

I write this post as part of the weekly Sky Watch Friday theme.

CLICK HERE to see more of my entries for this lovely theme.

You can also follow me on Quora to read insightful content by CLICKING HERE

Daman - Logo for One Mind, A Million Thoughts Blog

Thursday Challenge – FUN times at Daman

So this week’s challenge lies around the word Fun which can also include moments of playing and fun and sports! So I decided to use a bit of boomerang for this edition. On my recent trip to Daman, we had some crazy moments. One of which was around the swimming pool.

Out of a lot of choices, I have finally chosen two good boomerang moments for you’ll to see. Hope you’ll like it.

And here’s the second one from Daman:

I believe that life is too short for us to just be 100% serious. The least we can do is smile at regular intervals. We can go on vacation and act like children. We can find pleasures in the smaller things. Because life as we know it is about the little things.

No matter what I keep uttering about life, I just want you guys to know that you can always get better. Remember that you are your only competition so aim only to get better than yourself.

The reason for taking part in such a theme is to display my goofy side to the world.

Also, for more such images from this theme, CLICK HERE

Here are my past posts for the letter J from the A to Z Challenge.

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Mumbai Rains

Sky Watch Friday – Mumbai Rains

Mumbai Rains = Unpredictable * 1,00,00,000,000!

Weather in Mumbai during monsoon is quite popular for the wrong reasons. Rains in Mumbai can be as unpredictable as the climax of a Christopher Nolan movie.

It will not rain at all in June and when July arrives, it will rain like 2020 is the last year of humans on Earth! Mumbai in Rains is never good as there are potholes, knee-length water in low lying areas, and disturbance in electricity.

But that’s not all. This is also the time when the temperature in Mumbai falls to a chilling mood. There’s Maggi hot cuppa tea, samosa/vada, and bhajjiyas.

And how can I forget my beloved sky? There’s so much drama in the clouds I tell you. One time it’s gloomy, the next its dark and sometimes the sun wants to throw in a special entry.

Mumbai Rains have a mind of their own and no one can beat it. During the rainy season, we get to witness the other side of the sky which is partly or wholly submerged in darkness.

Whatever be the case, the sky still seems to amaze me. So here are 2 pictures I had clicked back in 2016 from the 11th floor of my workplace in Goregaon, post the Mumbai Rains wreaking havoc.

Weather in Mumbai is amazing during Mumbai Rains

Which one did you like? Personally, I liked the latter. The darkness, the different colors just got to me.

Mumbai Rains are magical. They somehow have the ability to clean everything and give the city a fresh look. Whether its darkness or full of light, they have a beautiful look!

Photography is an amazing feeling. You can capture tons of memories. You can look back and remember amazing moments. Hence you must click pictures whenever possible in Mumbai rains!

You can also follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge from the year 2015 to 2020. I hope you like the content!