You believe in true love?
That kind of love which is unconditional.
Which has no boundaries.
All it does is entwining two hearts which beat as one.

The story of Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters is that type.

The love they share can be set as a benchmark for true love.

So what if they both met at cancer group?
So what if they both were terminally ill?
So what if both their lives were nothing less than a ticking time bomb?
So what if they fell in love?

Love can happen anywhere.
Love can happen to anyone.
Love is… waiting to be loved.

I don’ t want to divulge much of  the story here, and thus its my ardent request that you do read this whilst you have the opportunity.

Their story made me smile, made me ponder upon some thoughts and also got me welled up.

If you have ever loved somebody, this book belongs to you.

Out of all things i read, i just understood one thing.

Love, like your days are numbered, and that my dear friend will bring out the best in you.

Check out the synopsis on Good reads:

The Fault In Our Stars

Check out the trailer on Youtube:

TFIOS

Buy the book from Flipkart:

The Fault In Our Stars

About the Author:

John Green

If you’ve read the book, please do share with me your thoughts…

Continue Reading

My previous 2 posts were about a guy who had feelings for a girl, and he expressed them to her.
Below is the result of that expression.

Reality bites…Doesn’t it?
I remember you asking me to write 16 lines about you.
I managed 13.
But those came straight from my heart.
I felt I haven’t written anything better than that to date.
I named it “That’s the dream” as it isn’t a reality.
I have dreamt of all this lately.

You read it.
You didn’t comment.
But for me that was enough.
I haven’t asked you for an answer or to confess your feelings towards me, as I know the reality.
We have been through with this all the time.

You still like that guy.
Correction.
You still are deeply madly crazily in love with him.
Even though you’ll aren’t together, you still think of him.
Sometimes I think how lucky he is to have someone like you crazy just for him.
I have to admit, I’m jealous too.
But we can’t’ have everything, can we dear?

So, I took a day just consumed in my thoughts, trying to make myself understand.
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. ~Jennifer Yane
This quote touched me.

I won’t deny I got a bit selfish midway, thinking why you are waiting for him, when I am here.
I know he is the best according to you.
I know I may not match his skills, his talents.
I’m simple ya.
But not bad either.
But then, reality bites. And i understand what you feel.
The brain has done its work. But the heart… Oh. Wish it was easy.
I have reached that point in my life where I have realized that it’s worthless to keep your emotions or feelings pent up.
They torture no one apart from you.
So why don’t we spit it out?

I had something for you.
Maybe you will not approve of it.
You might say, it’s fake.
But that would really hurt me dear.
That was genuine.
What I had for you was the truth.
It will remain a distant dream now.
For I have accepted it.
I know you won’t be mine.

That wall you have kept between me and your heart is too strong to be broken.
If you are waiting for him, then I respect that.
I will step down. 🙁

I only have some words left to say to you.
My only request to you is, don’t let your past surround you so much, that it consumes your reality.
Then everything you see will be blurred.
If I say you must move on, that would be selfish of me, because I really want to be with you.
But your final words yesterday sealed it for me.
You said,
For me, the synonym for love is He” and he will always be the one.
So I accept it.
Maybe things happen for the very best.

I have also read that,
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.”

Lol, you know what I just happened to hum a song now.

It’s a Hindi one from the movie “Lootera”

The name is “Ankahee”

If you ever happen to stumble upon this post, do hear it.

You know what, now a list of songs has come in my head.
But I won’t post them here. Enough of sadness.

I think i’m turning insane.
Remembering many quotes, and sad songs.
Hehehe.
Anyways,

I’m ending this post with a few words of my favorite artist Adele’s song “Someone like you”

This is goodbye.
My dear precious, I wish you get what you want.

Yours lovingly,

Lance.

Continue Reading

THAT’S THE DREAM

Some lines showing what’s the dream for me when I’m with you.

Hope you like it.
To close my eyes and think about you.
That’s the dream!
To be in your presence, and be loved like never before.
That’s the dream!
To swim in your eyes whilst you look at me with love.
That’s the dream!
To cherish every moment we spend together like its my last.
That’s the dream!
To walk hand in hand, with you by my side.
That’s the dream!
To wake up, and find you by my side.
Oh!
 That’s the dream!