Image

Ripples……..

This is a book full of short stories by local women authors on all aspects of life.

I happened to spot this in my college library.

The title itself caught my attention.

I then issued the book, & started reading it.

The stories are marvelous.

Really…. I became a fan of these authors.

From where do these people derive their inspiration.

Or how do they just think such posts??

To be honest i was puzzled, filled with emotions the minute i read some stories..!!

Right from betrayal in love,

To family fights,

Drunk fights, molestation,

life & death situations,

revenge, happiness,

success etc.

You get it all in this book.

So if you are planning to read some thing soon, this should suffice your need..!!

One of my favorite quotes:

” I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense. “

Continue Reading

The SecretByRhonda Byrne is a book and a movie which is based on the adaption!!!

Read by over millions of people and reviewed by thousands, this book is an eye opener for every one who believes that “you get what you wish for”

I happened to read this book and watched the movie too..!!

My review is that its an eye opener for me too!!

The fact that the Universe makes sure to give things to people who are positive and who have a strong belief that one day their wishes will be granted..!!

In the movie, they show a guy who had once cut out a picture of a lavish villa beach-facing in another state.

10-20 years later when he is in his new villa, he happens to clean out his old stuff where he finds the same picture of the villa he purchased..!!

Ironic isn’t it..

What you want, can be yours.. all you need to do is walk towards that direction.. the universe will pave the way for you!!

The book shows different viewpoints of different people from different age groups, caste, sex, race etc

Thus making this concept a real thing..

Its named “The secret” as everyone doesn’t know about this…

If they did, then god knows what would have happened to this world..!!!

But, only with a perfect mindset, clear defined goals, your wishes can come true!!

The secret according to me is that the power is within you!!

Only you can mold that power and get what you want..!!

Thus, if you haven’t read this, i would suggest you do it right away..!!

Do watch the movie too if you do not have time for the book..!!

Because the message delivered in the movie and book is the same.

You want something, then believe in it, believe that you can and you will achieve it.

No one will be able to stop you from achieving success!

My rating 4.5/5

Here are some quotes from the book..

1) “You become what you think about most.. But you also attract what you think about most.”

2) “There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer.”

3) “Your power is in your thoughts, so stay awake. In other words, remember to remember.”

4) “The truth is that the universe has been answering you all of your life, but you cannot receive the answers unless you are awake.”

This last quote is what I’ve been trying to emphasize on in this post..!!

The secret is in us!!

We have to find it ourselves..!!

Continue Reading

#DreamLibrary

What would our library look like?

I’m saying ours because we are readers. United by the same thoughts!
Hmm, I’m browsing through some Google images. Let’s find our library.
This?

Nope. Not a chance…
No seats!!
It’s clean but still, No seats!!
Hmm,
This?
Looks decent,
Lot of shelves,
Lots of seats,
But,
No people.
Damn it!!
Hmm,
Aha!!
This one?

I know the concept is not used completely here, but if I had a dream library for us, it would be like a complete human library!
Now, we all go to the library for one purpose, Books!
So like every other library, Ours would provide many genres of books.
Every genre will have its specific room, with a discussion table.
The discussion will take place every week.
With contests, gatherings, we can gain lot of knowledge of new books, authors, some fine works etc.
Also, when we read books, it so happens that we come across lines, chapters we don’t understand.
We go online and check it out.
Why search somewhere else when we have our own forum.
Our library will have its own forum, with questions asked by readers, and also answered by readers.
Cool isn’t it?
Also our library will have author of the month and discounts on his works!
Book signings will be a regular feature with not only best sellers from abroad, but also our local authors.
Giving them the exposure will bring in more fan base for them.
So these are my thoughts.
Hope u like em!
Note:The images have been taken from Google 🙂
Continue Reading