G is for Graphospasm which means a writer’s cramp.
Yes, you heard it right!
Image credit – www.askdrmakkar.com
This can be related to the muscular spasms of thumb and forefinger while writing with a pen or pencil or even on the keyboard!
I can’t believe i actually found a word for this.
It’s quite funny in one way.
When I was in high school, the homework was so much at one point that my fingers would hurt a lot.
Even worse moments occurred during the exams in college.
Since i hardly wrote and maintained notes, during exams i wrote so much crap in the paper that my hand felt like it would detach any moment!
Jokes apart, can you let me know if  you ever suffered from Graphospasm?
I’m sure we all have gone through this.
Let’s hear some stories!
For more words from this week’s theme, CLICK HERE
For more posts with unusual words from A-Z, CLICK HERE
Continue Reading

F is for Fadoodle which means nonsense.
The plain reason I chose this word is due to the funny way this word sounds like.
Nonsense is present in every speech.
There’s always someone in every group who speaks utter nonsense from time to time.
Very honestly he/she is doing the group a huge favor.
It’s due to their nonsensical thoughts that awaken our brain cells from time to time.
Yes!
They speak nonsense.
Our brains are awoken with those silly words and we either ponder upon it or speak back.
In any way, that’s good right?
For more words from this week’s theme, CLICK HERE
For more posts with unusual words from A-Z, CLICK HERE
Continue Reading

E is for Ecdemomania which means an abnormal/obsessive compulsion for wandering/travelling.

Image source – dribble.com

Yay, I’m so happy!

I’ve finally found a word which can describe that obsessive traveler within us.

Never knew that there would be a word to describe people with the travel bug.

Personally, I find the need to travel almost every 2-3 months.

Honestly I’d like to travel every month, but you know how work-life sometimes sucks the life out of

you. Thus I need to explore some new place/revisit a place I’ve been to once in every

quarter a year.

I just wanted you guys to know about this word and finally we have a word that defines

that sudden urge to travel places.

                                         For more posts from this theme, CLICK HERE

           If you’d like to read and understand more of such unusual words, I have a collection

                                    from A to Z which you must check out. CLICK HERE

Continue Reading