Safe Investment in India

Safe Investments with High Returns in India during Lockdown

Imagine there are 2 employees, “A” and “B”. During the lockdown, “A” invested money in different places and “B” just kept money in his savings account. In a few months, “A” has earned a lot of money but “B” just got little interest from his savings account.

So tell me, in this story who are you? Are you “A” who has invested his money in different places? or Are you “B” who has not invested money anywhere? Do you want to be like “A” and earn more money through safe investment options in India?

Then you’ve come to the right place.

Read More
ZEE5 Originals - Kaali New Web Series

ZEE5 Originals promises a thriller with Kaali Season 2

ZEE5 originals are well known in the industry for bringing out fresh and innovative content for their audience. Kaali web series season 1 was the first ZEE5 Bengali series starring Paoli Dam in the lead role. With a fierce storyline and a genius climax, fans loved the series.

The storyline of Kaali Season 2:

The story is about a middle-class mother working as a beautician. Her life changes overnight when her son has been in an accident and her husband has been arrested for his involvement in a murder case.

She needs money for her child’s operation that is upwards of 6 lakhs. If the money is not deposited within 12 hours, the operation cannot take place. As time is of the essence, she takes a dark route and is ready to kill anyone if it will save her child.

Read More
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price in India

If you crave adventure, you will love the new BS6 Royal Enfield Himalayan

Date – 25th May 2016

Place – Somewhere in Kasol, Himachal Pradesh

Some journeys can never be forgotten!

They leave you with tons of memories and experiences.

Today, I’ll share one such moment with all of you that resurfaced right after I watched the Royal Enfield Himalayan video.

Until 2014, traveling was not something that I did very often. It was only in 2015 when I started with a trip to Goa. The very next year in 2016, I had a week-long trip where I visited various parts of Himachal Pradesh.

One fine morning, we decided to explore Kheerganga. We hailed a local bus that would take us to the base point. The route to such places boasts of scenic beauty. You can just keep traveling and be struck with awe, for such is the beauty of nature. Or you can be like me who has motion sickness and doesn’t like traveling on the Ghats!

We were completely spellbound with nature when all of a sudden the bus screeched to a halt! And like that, we all came back to reality. On further inspection, we realized there was a huge rock that had managed to tumble and land exactly in the middle of the road.

Such was the precision of the fall that a 4 wheeler couldn’t pass through without falling down. Like everyone, we stepped down from the bus and waited until help arrived. Right then we heard a peculiar sound.

Was help reaching us quickly?

Was it a superhero?

No! It was a Royal Enfield motorcycle!

Royal Enfield Himalayan Price

Yes, just like that an Enfield passed a crowd full of people, an abandoned bus, and went past the huge rock stuck on the road. All we could do was watch the motorcycle as it passed by and went ahead without any hassle. Oh, what a day it had been!

That memory is still fresh in my mind like it was just yesterday. All thanks to this video I saw of the latest BS6 variant of Royal Enfield Himalayan bike range. The video shows a person who works from Monday to Friday and then rides on the weekend. Seeing him ride on “tough roads” and “no roads” reminded me of that rock incident and the Enfield that passed us.

The Himalayan too was launched in 2016 (around the same time I was in Himachal). Now, in 2020 they have launched an all-new range of BS-VI version bikes. The latest version packs in new features & is more comfortable for the rider. Here are a couple of Royal Enfield Himalayan images:

Royal Enfield Himalayan Price

These come in 6 different colors that are named after all 6 terrains in India namely;

  • Granite Black
  • Rock Red
  • Lake Blue
  • Gravel Gray
  • Sleet Grey and
  • Snow White

So, while we cannot really go on any form of adventures during the lockdown, the news that the road and the journey are waiting for me is enough to tide me over.

I end this post by asking you all… How are you spending this time?