Imagine a place where you are standing still.

All that’s around you is greenery.

There are calm winds creating a soothing sound.

You do nothing but get immersed in this moment.

This moment is of nothingness.

Sometimes doing nothing is good.

Arwa farms is one such place which has all of the above. This is the brainchild of ace photographer Fawzan Husain, a photographer who has been in the corporate industry for almost 2 decades capturing moments commercially and also in Bollywood. He now has created a place that’s organic, nature friendly and perfect for those who like to unwind with a calm environment away from the city.

Capturing a moment of the man who himself is awaiting to click that perfect shot

The meaning of Arwa is “Pure”. As the name suggests, Arwa Farms is as pure of an environment you’re bound to feel in or around Mumbai. You can find this farm 15-20 minutes away from Dahanu Rd station. For Mumbaikars, this should not be more than a 2-3 hour drive away. On the first look, you can witness the house being made using the bare minimum of non nature friendly materials. Using bricks, wood and every other nature friendly material, this place has been created.

There are many rooms which can accommodate a group of 4-5 in a single room and also a separate room for couples. They have an open space on the ground floor and also on the first floor. Both the open spaces are amazing, windy and perfect for playing games, huddling up and sharing stories and also having a drink and enjoying your dinner.

Fawzan explaining how the manure is made!

The area of this farm totals to 7 acres. Yes, 7 long acres of greenery, plantation of lemongrass, dragon fruits and pineapple, different leaves which are good for your health and many more. The manure is created here on the farm and utilized for growing everything. Most of the food you get to try has been grown on the farm itself. Having unpolished food, salt, sugar etc was something I only experienced back in Mangalore. It was nostalgic for me to be here and remember my home town.

When someone will ask me, what’s the hot topic about this place that makes me visit it instantly; I would say “There is nothing here”. Only those who are like minded would not only understand but also rejoice to visit such a place. There is no air conditioning and television. The network connection fluctuates all the time. If you like to connect with nature minus technology and leisure, this is the place you ought to visit. My stay here was nothing less than exceptional. Fawzan was an amazing host. In the farm daily, you can find him with the workers helping around with the farming. His creation is a way of giving back to the nature and that’s what I adore. It takes a lot of passion and will to take so much effort.

To make a booking for stay;

Address – Arwa Farms, Chari Village Ashagad,
Near Hardik Farm, Dahanu Road, 401602
Contact – +91-9820298876 / +91-98202 70423
Cost – INR 1800/- person per day with complimentary breakfast (free for kids below 6 – check for availability while booking)
Spread the love...
  • 1
    1
    Share
Continue Reading

Today, in order to avail any loan whether it is secured or unsecured, you need a good credit score. Maintaining a good credit history is important for everyone. This helps in getting a good interest rate and possible waivers on many fees and penalties from the lender. This also applies in case of a home loan.

Taking a home loan in India is a long term relationship for the borrower with the lender. If the person has a bad credit score, he/she might either not get a loan or might have to accept the loan at a higher rate of interest. This means there is a possibility of rejection to get a loan or paying higher EMI’s. In order to ensure this doesn’t happen, allow me to explain using 4 simple steps on how you can come out of this situation and get your home loan approved quickly;

Check your credit score – You need to understand your current credit score. Hence apply for a credit report and know your score. This helps you to understand your current condition and help you in planning to improve your score for future benefits.

Improve your credit score – After you make a plan, be disciplined and follow it. This will ensure that the credit score is improving within the planned tenure. You can opt for a credit card and a personal loan for help. Pay the bills and EMI’s on time without any default. Over a period of 6-12 months, this will help you increase your credit score.

Check for different lenders – There are many lenders in the market apart from the Banks like NBFC’s that provide you loans with average or bad credit scores. You need to understand that the rate of interest would be higher than other lenders but there is a possibility of getting a loan.

Correct documentation – Once you finalize on a lender and agree with all the terms and conditions mentioned in the loan application, keep all the necessary documents like income, personal details, property documents etc ready to ensure the loan process goes through in a smooth way.

The importance of maintaining a good financial profile is needed for every person. This can help you save money and get a loan approved quickly at a lower rate. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions in the loan agreement. Only after understanding them, sign it.

Spread the love...
  • 1
    1
    Share
Continue Reading

Financial knowledge is the need of the hour for all. It’s our duty to be informed about current events in the market. As compared to the past decade, we’ve been pumping more money in the mutual fund market. People now understand the importance of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) and its benefits after 3-5 years. Many want to invest in stock market for longer period and many want to invest in real estate. We now understand the importance of life and medical insurance.

Hence the average person today is informed, actively looks for more investment options and ways to strengthen their financial profile. We might consider closing our old accounts and credit cards that are not being used today. Let me tell you why that’s a bad choice.

Your credit score is calculated for a long time and takes time to improve or fall. This credit score includes history of all the loans you took using old accounts and credit cards. When you plan to close your old account or credit card, you need to understand that your credit score will reduce. Yes, when the account is closed, your credit history for that entire active period is wiped out. Hence if you had a good score, that will fall and you will have to begin building your score from scratch.

The same applies for your old credit card. If you close your old credit card because the new one has better benefits etc then the credit history attached to that card will be wiped out. Hence it’s very important to use and maintain your old accounts in case you plan to take a new loan/debt. In conclusion I’d like to tell you that it’s best to think wisely, pay your bills due, pay loan EMI’s without defaulting and that will help you maintain a strong financial profile.

Spread the love...
  • 1
    1
    Share