Firstly this week’s sky picture I’ve chosen is very special indeed.

Since one of my school friends just got a new house.

So many years of hard work finally pays off and now he is living his dream.

We are really happy for him.

This picture is clicked from the ground floor of his new building.

Location – Badlapur, Maharashtra!

It felt like almost a portrait come to life.

In conclusion, I’d like to say that there is no editing done for this picture. It looks too good to be true!

Agree with me?

Thanks for visiting.

For more such Sky pictures, CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

Good morning people.

I wish you a happy weekend.

Hope your Sunday is treating you well.

Today, I got this snap of how everyone feels like on a Sunday.

What better than canines to pose. They were naturally drowsy and I shamelessly clicked a picture which shows them on a hungover mode post an intense drinking session on a Saturday night.

Hope you’ll like it.

For more such pictures from this theme, CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

So this week’s challenge lies around the word Fun which can also include moments of playing and fun and sports! So I decided to use a bit of boomerang for this edition. On my recent trip to Daman, we had some crazy moments. One of which was around the swimming pool.

Out of a lot of choices, I have finally chosen two good boomerang moments for you’ll to see. Hope you’ll like it.

And here’s the second one.

Also, for more such images from this theme, CLICK HERE

Continue Reading