N is for Nummamorous – A to Z Challenge 2017

N is for Nummamorous which means money-loving.

Yes, it’s a funny word when you realize the importance of money!

The reason I chose to write about it is because it reminded me of a time when I had little or nothing of it.

Firstly, this is not a rags to riches story.

This is a phase where I realized how important it is to earn and maintain a livelihood.

Being Nummamorous is not wrong.

Also wanting to earn more is always good until it exhausts every part of your life.

Firstly being jobless teaches you a lot about the reality of life.

Also once you work hard day in day out and get your first paycheck, that feeling is unmatchable.

Much as I’d like to disagree, most of us have forgotten what it’s like to love the money we have earned.

We want that phone, that dress, that meal in a new restaurant, that trek etc.

While we can do that, we think of the future too much and let go of such moments.

Probably you are right in your way of saving for the future.

But it would really be nice if sometimes you just took that one luxurious moment you always wanted.

You’ve earned it by working hard, don’t let it lie in the account or wait for an EMI to steal it away from you.

Enjoy that moment my friend. You earn only for yourself and the family. Sometimes use it on yourself too!

That’s all for today!

Do follow my AtoZ journey for more such posts.

Subscribe Via Mail and be notified every-time I post something new.

Here’s the links for my previous AtoZ post for the letter N:

N is for Nephelococcygia

N is for Nephogram and Numquid

18 thoughts on “N is for Nummamorous – A to Z Challenge 2017”

Leave a Reply