N is for Notre Dame – A to Z Challenge 2019

My post today for the letter “N” is dedicated to the Notre Dame church in Paris, France.

At the beginning of the “Holy Week” leading to Easter Sunday, this news surely has shaken everyone in the catholic community.

The name “Notre Dame” meaning “Our Lady” in French has been a historical and architectural ace.

It has survived different ages, wars and still continues to be one of the most visited places for prayer in the world.

There have been no casualties as per sources although few firefighters have been seriously injured.

As we begin this holy week, I pray for peace, for the well being of the church, and also to give strength to all who have witnessed this moment.

In other news, I’ve heard that Francois-Henri Pinault, the chairman of Kerin has pledged 100 million euros for the restoration of the church. Some good news for the day.

Notre Dame Church

There’s an image release after the fire. While the source remains unclear, I loved the image. (check above)

This post is written as part of the annual A to Z Challenge where for each day of April (except Sundays) I shall write a post based on the part of the letter of 26 alphabets.

I have been participating in this challenge since 2015. To read more of my posts from the “A to Z Challenge” CLICK HERE

You can follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

1 thought on “N is for Notre Dame – A to Z Challenge 2019”

  1. Pingback: N is for Nutella - Top 10 Ways to use Nutella at Home in India

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top