Goa Friends Tour

Goa Friends Tour – 2015

5 friends…

A journey with mixed emotions…

Never ending moments of madness and thrill…

Lots and lots of memories…

Hundreds of pictures…

An array of emotions and memories in those pics…

GOA…

This is how I would sum up my trip to the one complete destination i.e. GOA. It was always on my “to visit” list and finally on one useless day, 5 friends just verbally decided on a GOA tour. Yes, everyone plans verbally but nothing gets finalized when it comes to a Goa Friends Tour. Here it was the complete opposite. Everything was planned well in advance.

I have so many things to talk about due to the array of emotions we displayed in hundreds of pictures clicked. So I’ll make this as a series where I’ll post a few pictures in a post and describe the emotions behind it. I hope you’ll like it. To begin with, here’s the cast of the GOA Friends Tour and some of the best pictures we have been a part of.

Goa Friends tour - The fantastic 5

Please notice the array of emotions here. Where some have their pearly whites in full shine mode, there are some who have plainly shown their displeasure in the best way known to me.

Our beloved scooty in Goa

There is a lot of importance I gave to this picture. A fun fact; We traveled a lot i.e. like around 650 km in 3 days of the Goa Tour. We thought it’s best to end our trip with an image alongside the bikes. So far you’ve seen all 5 of us. Later in this series, you’re going to see images that are funny, sad, tacky, and sometimes… awesome! I hope you enjoy this whole fun package of Goa madness.

You can also read – Move over scooter. Make way for the BS6 Royal Enfield Himalayan

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top