G is for Goluptious – A to Z Challenge 2017

G is for Goluptious which means delightful.

Sounds very delightful too right?

I’d like to list down a few things that were delightful this past week for me.

  • Getting a new phone!
  • A food review outside the city
  • Watched the movie “A Dog’s Purpose”
  • My new blog completes a week of existence!
  • Maa made a spinach dish which just was drool worthy!

Well, these were on top of my mind.

Each and very moment was delightful in it’s own sense.

“Happiness is where you are and what you want to be.

If you look you’re sure to find the rainbow of your dreams”

These 2 lines are from a hymn and they are true to each letter!

I believe in this and I hope you can too.

So tell me…

This week, what were your Goluptious moments?

Comment below!

That’s all for today!

Do follow my AtoZ journey for more such posts.

Subscribe Via Mail and be notified every-time I post something new.

Here’s the links for my previous AtoZ posts for the letter G:

G is for Gerascophobia

G is for Gradatim and Gobemouche

2 thoughts on “G is for Goluptious – A to Z Challenge 2017”

Leave a Reply