Food Porn – 4

This is the 4th post of the Food Porn series.

While browsing on Facebook i happened to check my photo albums from over the years.

I was completely shocked when i looked at this picture.

 This was taken in 2011 while i was graduating.

One of those days in your college life when food is damn important, even more than studies.

We can skip a lecture, but we can’t skip a slight snack from the canteen. 😛

1916832_1503153580488_5535869_n

We ordered chicken schezwan rice, with some chicken lollipops, alongside some papdi chaat.

Oh, let me tell you everyone in the canteen had their eyes set on our table.

Phew, that was one epic day.

We ate till the very end. 😛

Enjoyed.

1916832_1503153700491_1925812_n

This is the after effect.

Burrppppp..!!!

Have you ever had such encounters when the food was just too much for your appetite? Share with me your stories. 🙂

This post is also part of Day 25 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge

wpid-images.jpg

0 thoughts on “Food Porn – 4”

Leave a Reply