F is for Flibbertigibbet – AtoZ Challenge 2017

F is for Flibbertigibbet which means a gossipy or flighty person.

Flibbertigibbet does sound funny and hence I chose this word!

Gossiping is not bad!

Hear me out.

Because the only reason I say so is because we humans like to meddle in any business apart from ours too!

First of all, it’s rare to know a person who hasn’t gossiped with anyone!

Most of all, it’s good if you just do that with few people like a focus group or family, close friends etc.

If you’re a Flibbertigibbet type of a person and you like to gossip a lot then consequently you shall get a tag and people around you will play safe when they talk!

Probably you will lose trust and would almost be not told any secrets. Being a person who gossips a little is okay.

It’s not possible to keep everything inside your mind, is it?

In conclusion, spilling others secrets is a strict no-no. It hurts a lot and you lose a lot in the end.

Agree?

That’s all for today!

Do follow my AtoZ journey for more such posts.

Subscribe Via Mail and be notified every-time I post something new.

Here’s the links for my previous AtoZ posts for the letter F:

F is for Foin

F is for Fiddlededee and Fideicide

8 thoughts on “F is for Flibbertigibbet – AtoZ Challenge 2017”

Leave a Reply