D is for Dontopedalogy – A to Z Challenge 2017

D is for Dontopedalogy which means putting one’s foot in one’s mouth.

First of all, has it ever happened that you’ve spoken something that sounds very embarrassing?

It’s possible you might have spoken with a good intention but the end result sounds bad!

Eg: Forgetting those important days in your dear one’s lives. Wishing someone on an altogether different day only!

Also, I’ve been there. I’m bad at remembering birthdays and anniversaries.

In addition to all this I have the knack of sometimes speaking the wrong thing at the wrong time which leads to a lot of embarrassment and fighting.

As a result, I always try my best to remember stuff!

What about you? Had any moment where shutting up was the best option but you didn’t?

That’s all for today!

Do follow my AtoZ journey for more such posts.

Subscribe Via Mail and be notified every-time I post something new.

Here’s the links for my previous AtoZ posts for the letter D:

D is for Dippydro

D is for Deleterious and Dégringolade

10 thoughts on “D is for Dontopedalogy – A to Z Challenge 2017”

Leave a Reply