Images in Rain

Images in Rainy Season – Sky Watch Friday

Capturing Images in Rain is perhaps one of the best feelings.

The Sky has a dark vibe and it almost feels scary. Yes, this is the same blue sky that shines and brings a wide smile to our faces. But let me tell you, on any given monsoon day, the sky can offer different shades of itself. The sky can be; Light, Plain, Dark, Hazy, etc.

Yes, you also get multiple chances to capture rainbow images and that’s amazing too. As we witnessed the first drop of rains a couple of days ago, it brought back an old memory that’s 3 years ago in 2017 when I was on my way to work.

It was one of the weekdays and as June started to settle in, so did the monsoon season. Now, I love the rains, and clicking sky images with rain is something I love. On this specific day, I noticed 2 different shades of the sky within a span of 2 minutes.

Images in Rain

The above image was captured when I was waiting to board the BEST bus. The sky wasn’t shining but it was quite normal.

Well, I didn’t know that in less than 2 minutes, the sky would have a change of plans.

Images of rainy season

Yes, this is the result after 2 minutes. As soon as I witnessed this, I searched for my phone camera so I could capture some rainy pictures. Although people usually start with searching for their umbrellas/raincoats when the sky turns dark, I search for my smartphone to capture the image of the sky in all its might.

Also, it’s funny how we search for moments to capture on our cameras when there’s the sky who’s posing all the time. Hence I do my part and capture for this beautiful poser. Don’t you think we should give it some more attention, right?

Monsoon images give me peace. I hope to capture some good ones this time too. Have you captured any images in rains? If yes, then please do share them with me.

I write this post as part of the weekly Sky Watch Friday theme.

CLICK HERE to see more of my entries for this lovely theme.

You can also follow me on Quora to read insightful content by CLICKING HERE

Sky Watch Friday – Sunset at Juhu Beach

Firstly, I love the Sky Watch Friday theme. It gives me an opportunity to share and witness so many pictures of the beautiful ceiling that we all share!

Also, this week I got to capture the sunset view from Juhu Beach

The view is calming in nature and also makes you forget the worries in your life even though if it’s just for a while.

How many of you like the sight of the beach, the waves and also of the sky. I do like it. Hence, sharing this view with you guys.

Cheers!

For more such posts from this theme, CLICK HERE

You can also follow my journey by subscribing to my page!

Sky Watch Friday – Look, It’s a Live Portrait!

Firstly this week’s sky picture I’ve chosen is very special indeed.

Since one of my school friends just got a new house.

So many years of hard work finally pays off and now he is living his dream.

We are really happy for him.

This picture is clicked from the ground floor of his new building.

Location – Badlapur, Maharashtra!

It felt like almost a portrait come to life.

In conclusion, I’d like to say that there is no editing done for this picture. It looks too good to be true!

Agree with me?

Thanks for visiting.

For more such Sky pictures, CLICK HERE