For this week’s challenge, the theme is HEAT.

Firstly, for those who don’t know how this theme works, it’s very simple.

All you have to do is share a picture, closely related to the word of the week.

Also, check out the pictures shared by others for this theme. It’s amazing.

My choice for this week’s theme is a dessert named “Baked Alaska”

While you might question my choice of a dessert, it fits in for the theme as the dessert is on fire!

Hope you enjoy it!

Location – Kode, Lower Parel

For more pictures from this wee’s theme, CLICK HERE

For more of my entries for this theme, http://lancequadras.com/category/thursday-challengeCLICK HERE

Also, you can follow me on my blogging journey by subscribing to my page (Button on Top-right of the homepage)

Spread the love...
  • 3
    3
    Shares
Continue Reading

Firstly, I love the Sky Watch Friday theme. It gives me an opportunity to share and witness so many pictures of the beautiful ceiling that we all share!

Also, this week I got to capture the sunset view from Juhu Beach

The view is calming in nature and also makes you forget the worries in your life even though if it’s just for a while.

How many of you like the sight of the beach, the waves and also of the sky. I do like it. Hence, sharing this view with you guys.

Cheers!

For more such posts from this theme, CLICK HERE

You can also follow my journey by subscribing to my page!

Continue Reading