Good morning people.

I wish you a happy weekend.

Hope your Sunday is treating you well.

Today, I got this snap of how everyone feels like on a Sunday.

What better than canines to pose. They were naturally drowsy and I shamelessly clicked a picture which shows them on a hungover mode post an intense drinking session on a Saturday night.

Hope you’ll like it.

For more such pictures from this theme, CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

So this week’s challenge lies around the word Fun which can also include moments of playing and fun and sports! So I decided to use a bit of boomerang for this edition. On my recent trip to Daman, we had some crazy moments. One of which was around the swimming pool.

Out of a lot of choices, I have finally chosen two good boomerang moments for you’ll to see. Hope you’ll like it.

And here’s the second one.

Also, for more such images from this theme, CLICK HERE

Continue Reading