For this year’s ABC Wednesday, I’ve planned to use unusual words right from A-Z.
So, here’s how i begin this theme with the word Ablepsia.
A is for Ablepsia
A is for Ablepsia which means Blindness.
There are so many things, situations which take place right in front of us.
We choose to look, ignore and sometimes even pretend to be blind.
Image credit – inspirably.com
We commit so many mistakes and we pretend to be blind.
Why?
Why not face it?
I know it’s not easy looking at people who need help and we just walk away.
I know it’s not easy accepting your own faults and not to run away from the situation.
But we can try to do something someday.
All we need to do is stop pretending we’re BLIND.
Image credit – www.malaysia-chronicle.com
Did i make sense?
Or
Was this just another blog post for you?
Do let me know what you’ll think.
For more posts from this week’s ABC Theme, CLICK HERE
Continue Reading

Firstly i’d like to wish you guys a Merry Christmas.

May this Christmas bring more happiness than you received last year and that this coming year get you what you crave for the most!

X is for Xenops

X is such a letter that it’s tough to find unique words with.

I have just one small bird whom i’d like to tell about.

It’s Xenops.

Xenops is a small tropical rain-forest bird.

It’s usually found in the South American continent.

For more information on it, CLICK HERE

Also here are a few images of this tiny bird.

1

& a close up front image,

2
Image credit – www.birdforum.net

Happy ABCW to all you guys.

For more posts from this week’s “X” theme, CLICK HERE

I’d also written about another word starting from “X” called as Xenodochial. Read it on my BLOGGER page.

Continue Reading

This week’s theme is related to the letter “W“.

So the word I’ve chosen is Wonder-Monger.

It signifies one who promises miracles!

My view about this Word:

In today’s time, we promise a lot of people things which sound realistic to us but not to everyone.

It almost looks like if we achieve that feat, it would be nothing lesser than a miracle.

Forget everyone, we make promises to ourselves too but do we fulfill them?

Ponder over this thought!!

Happy ABCW!

abc 17 (1)

For more posts from this theme, CLICK HERE

Continue Reading