V is for Vagient which means crying like a baby.

For today, my post is going to be very short.

For many years, I would be happy when things go right but at the slightst hint of discomfort or things not going in my way, I would whine and cry about it.

That ended when I went through a break up. It got some things settled for me. I began caring for myself and the same with friends around me. I understood that crying when things are not going your way will never help me grow. But being a support system for yourself and the people you love helps you grow.

Being with my best friends, I learnt to plan well, to execute them and also help them when their time is not right. I understood so much just by helping them. I realized how much thye helped me grow.

The impact?

Now I cannot cry when things go wrong because it is expected that I should solve the problem quickly and not cry about it.

So tell me people, are you vagient or no?

This post is written as part of the annual A to Z Challenge where for each day of April (except Sundays) I shall write a post based on the letters part of 26 alphabets.

I have been participating in this challenge since 2015. To read more of my posts from the “A to Z Challenge” CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

W is for wearish which means tasteless.

There are some days in your life when you feel nothing feels good. There is no spice in life or should I say, no taste in life.

What do you do in such cases?

I’ll tell you what I do.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I just waste time thinking how life has no meaning and its tasteless. I will just follow the monotonous life and not introspect.

It is only after a week of suffering that I begin to think out of the box and do something that I like. Sometimes I’ll go back to an old book and read. Sometimes I’ll write a blog post or just clean the house and do the dishes when Mom doesn’t even ask me to.

It helps.

Trust me, doing something instead of wasting time definitely helps you grow and be a better person. You learn to step out of your comfort zone and grow in the process.

So tell me people, what do you do when life seems tasteless?

This post is written as part of the annual A to Z Challenge where for each day of April (except Sundays) I shall write a post based on the letters part of 26 alphabets.  I have been participating in this challenge since 2015. To read more of my posts from the “A to Z Challenge” CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

U is for Usance which means habit.

All of us have habits that are either good or bad.

Some are normal. Some are weird.

But today’s word “Usance” made me realize of a certain habit which I’ve been noticing and I certainly hate it.

There are people that like playing with the love and affection they get from others. I have witnessed people using people who hare fond of them. I’ve seen a guy do it to a girl and vice versa. They get so much attention and love. But when the time arrives they will kick this person away.

I ask, why?

Why use someone because they love you?

If you don’t love them back, just be honest.

Giving them hopes, keeping them on the hook will hurt them badly.

I wish my blog could be taken seriously. At least on this topic as I don’t want others to end up like a friend of mine. He’s lost hope in love and now doesn’t believe in it.