Sky Watch Friday – Kaziranga National Park

Sky love in Kaziranga is of the next level.

The skies are clear and it seems like a canvas.

I was there for a couple of days and we happened to visit the Kaziranga National Park.

There we did get to see few rhinos, but the highlight of the morning was the clear blue sky.

I have lovely memories of this place.

I was a bit disappointed with the park visit and the no show of most of the animals but the sky made up for it big time.

Fore more posts from the “Sky Watch Friday” theme, CLICK HERE

5 thoughts on “Sky Watch Friday – Kaziranga National Park”

Leave a Reply