Just Enjoy The Show – Rainy View

It’s a Wednesday morning and the view from my desk is serene.

The clouds seem like there would be no scope for the sun to shine on today.

It’s 11.15am and it looks like it’s almost 19.00pm.

There’s a lot of rain drops passing by the window pane.

I can hear the sound of the wind and the rain clashing and it’s quite scary if I may add.

Image credit – Wallpaper Safari

So when I watch those drops pass by my window at a fast pace, a random thought just passed by.

There are so many moments and situations we have to go through in life.

Some of them get through in a jiffy while some take longer than they should.

The good moments get done quickly and the sad ones stick to us longer than we want to.

Life is like a see-saw. Sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down.

Life is also like a never ending slide.

You’re always in motion. No stoppage in time.

So instead of ranting, dreaming and being tensed, why don’t we just sit back and enjoy the show?

Life is not boring. It can give you so many moments where you can laugh at yourself or cry!

For instances,

  1. One of my school friends has a habit of missing a train/plane/bus journey every time he visits us.
  2. You can copy an entire paper including the roll number of the person too ( been there, done that)
  3. We were stranded without a place in Manali for a few hours (actually we hadn’t booked a place either so it fits)
  4. We went to trek in shorts and the temperatures fell below 5 degrees. How sweet, ain’t it?

This is just few of the things I could mention which at the time were very serious but now when I look back, I can laugh over it.

Like they say, Life is what you make of it.

So stop being tensed… Just enjoy the show!

And while you’re at it, listen to this song by Lenka. It’s really touching!

2 thoughts on “Just Enjoy The Show – Rainy View”

Leave a Reply