B is for Barbigerous – AtoZ Challenge 2017

B is for Barbigerous which means bearing a beard.

Out of all the possible choices, this one hit me out cold.

So yes, I had to choose this word. Why you may ask?

Simple. I used to like keeping and maintaining my beard!

It felt good. Majority of the crowd liked the outcome.

It obviously takes a lot of patience and grooming to get it right but yes it is worth every single ounce of effort.

I always see few images where the quotes say “Be with a guy who has the patience to grow a beard”.

I did that for almost 4 months.

Here’s the result.

I went from this;

To this…

So, what do you think?

Which look suits me more?

The one with the clean face or the one with the beard?

That’s all for today!

Do follow my AtoZ journey for more such posts.

Subscribe Via Mail and be notified every-time I post something new.

Here’s the links for my previous AtoZ posts for the letter B:

B is for Blandiloquence and Baisemain

B is for Bathophobia

14 thoughts on “B is for Barbigerous – AtoZ Challenge 2017”

Leave a Reply