Relish

​This is a word apt to define enjoyment in various aspects of life. Basically we use this word with regards to food. When anyone says relish, there’s a dish or a drink that comes to your mind. Yes, your mouth waters and you long to relish that dish till you’re happy.

I’ve been clicking a lot of pictures of the food I eat and thought that it’s best to share few pictures.

Here’s few pictures where I definitely relished every moment!

Chicken Crepes
Basa fish in Orange sauce
Grilled chicken Burger, Long Island iced tea and death by chocolate!
Best to end with a stomach full serving of desserts!

So, what does relish mean to you ?
If you’d like to see more of these amazing food pictures do follow me know my Instagram account – Lanzomaniac

This post is written as part of the Daily Prompts via the Daily Post

Relish

6th November – Relish (Click to read more posts on this prompt)