Sky Watch Friday – Mumbai During Rains

It’s not only fun when the sky is clear but also when it’s dark and gloomy.

During the rainy season, we get to witness the other side of the sky which is partly or wholly submerged in darkness.

Whatever be the case, the sky still seems to amaze me.

So here’s 2 pictures clicked from the 11th floor of my workplace.

Hope y’all like it.

This was clicked few days before it could start raining.
This was clicked few days before it could start raining.

img_20160623_191426_hdr-01_1466692213169.jpg

Which one did you like?

Personally, I liked the latter one. The darkness, the different colors just got to me.

Have a lovely weekend.

For more pictures from this theme, CLICK HERE

9 thoughts on “Sky Watch Friday – Mumbai During Rains”

Leave a Reply