Himachal Diaries – 2

So this trip of mine not only got me some good pictures but also a lot of memories; both good and bad.

When I clicked this picture, there was a fight which we friends were into. I’m not sure why but at that spur of the moment I just looked up and couldn’t believe what I was actually missing.

So I took out my phone, and went all out clicking pictures ignoring the noisy background.

image

Sure, the fight was not so serious and we’ve been friends for over a decade so it’s obvious we know each other too well. Out fights are still childish and we like to fight and laugh the way we used to a decade ago!

image

The pictures are clicked on our way to Naggar from Manali bus Depot.

Nature is indeed at its best in Himachal.

For more Posts from this theme, CLICK HERE

7 thoughts on “Himachal Diaries – 2”

Leave a Reply