C is for Cacoethes and Climacophobia

image

C is for cacoethes which means an urge to do something inadvisable, insatiable desire.

Now this is something that all of us have gone through a lot!

image

For me, I don’t remember when I haven’t had the urge to do something inadvisable. It’s just that at the moment it feels right to do those things.

If you sit and think over it, you’ll feel like it’s insane for anyone to do it.

Like with humanity and their tryst with breaking rules. You put a signboard saying “Do not take selfies here”.
The next day on social media, there’ll be at least a dozen of posts with selfies at that place.

It’s not like they wanted to, but the sign board instigated an urge inside them to do the unthinkable.
It’s that rush which has to be fulfilled or else it makes you feel a bit gloomy.

So I end this by asking you guys;
Have you done something crazy which is not advisable?

For my second choice for the letter “C” I have chosen;

C is for climacophobia which showcases the fear of falling down stairs.

Now I just chose this out of my own curiosity.

image

There are people who have this fear.
Also many a times when we sleep and dream it’s the fear of falling or slipping on a stair that instantly wakes us up and makes us sit upright.

It happens with me from time to time.
I’m walking, I slip and the next thing you know, I wake up!

Does this happen to you a lot?
Or it’s just me who keeps falling down in my dreams?

I’ll be waiting for your answers on questions for both the words!

For my last year’s entry for the letter “C”, CLICK HERE

This post is written as a part of A-Z challenge 2016 where bloggers from all around the world will blog for the whole month, daily based on all the alphabets in chronological order.

Posted from the weird world of Lanzomaniac….

24 thoughts on “C is for Cacoethes and Climacophobia”

Leave a Reply