G is for Graphospasm – ABCW

G is for Graphospasm which means a writer’s cramp.
Yes, you heard it right!
Image credit – www.askdrmakkar.com
This can be related to the muscular spasms of thumb and forefinger while writing with a pen or pencil or even on the keyboard!
I can’t believe i actually found a word for this.
It’s quite funny in one way.
When I was in high school, the homework was so much at one point that my fingers would hurt a lot.
Even worse moments occurred during the exams in college.
Since i hardly wrote and maintained notes, during exams i wrote so much crap in the paper that my hand felt like it would detach any moment!
Jokes apart, can you let me know if  you ever suffered from Graphospasm?
I’m sure we all have gone through this.
Let’s hear some stories!
For more words from this week’s theme, CLICK HERE
For more posts with unusual words from A-Z, CLICK HERE