Unusual Things – Thursday Challenge

See This week’s theme is about unusual Things; things that we don’t witness on a day to day basis.

Whilst on my visit to the city of joy “Kolkatta, India” I witnessed something unusual..  Here’s what I saw.

image

Yeah..  What you can see used to be a species of prehistoric elephants that was first discovered in India.
For those who say size matters,  we’ll boy this is one hell of a size!

For more info on this large mammal CLICK HERE

For more info on where you can find this, visit the Indian Museum in Kolkatta

For more pictures from this week’s theme CLICK HERE

Posted from the weird world of Lanzomaniac….

4 thoughts on “Unusual Things – Thursday Challenge”

Leave a Reply