How to turn GOOD Mornings into GOLD Mornings!

A Gold Morning is when I wake up with nothing but positivism brewing inside me.
It’s unusual for every morning to be fantastic or something out of the blue, thus the term “Gold Morning” since it doesn’t happen that often.
My idea of a gold morning revolves around a few aspects;
  1. Early rising (By 7am).
  2. Exercise/Jogging (At least 10 minutes or more).
  3. Healthy breakfast (My favorite time)
  4. Read few articles/blogs OR write one! (Effects of being a blogger)
  5. Leave the house with the hope of having a stress free day (There’s always hope for that!)
I rise early and start my routine with jogging for a few laps to burn some fat (if that’s possible) and then head home a bit tired. Then comes the main moment of me getting fresh to welcome yet another working day. I begin with brushing my teeth using the “Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold Toothbrush”.
Yes, it looks cool too. That’s how nowadays my regular mornings turn into #Colgate360GoldMornings
Yes, that’s about the start. Then after being refreshed, breakfast is the only thing that’s on my mind. There’s nothing more i can muster until a morsel finds space in my mouth. Yes i love my breakfast a lot. That paves way to a good start for the day.
Then comes the best part. I like reading a few news articles. I have to check out something related to sports, then head over to any new stories on the news papers. Then if i have time, i read a few blogs or i choose to write a post myself. It feels good to start my day with a blog post. I feel better than ever post reading and writing. It just makes me happy.
To conclude, I’d like to say that anyone can have a gold morning. All you need is a big chunk of perspective with a hint of optimism.
So this was me sharing my daily routine which turns a regular morning into a Gold morning.
Why don’t you share your mantra too?
I’d like to hear your story too.