Saturday Photohunt ~ Entwine ~

It’s been a long time since I participated in this challenge.

The writer’s block hit me hard.

But I’m back, and willing to complete the challenge week after week.

This week the theme is ~ ENTWINE ~

I had 2 pictures in mind, whilst reading the theme.

These pictures were clicked somewhere in 2013, when I was competing my masters.

IMG-20121201-WA0028

This picture means a lot to me.

Our fingers were entwined in the picture.

But what was more important is that,

This was the beginning of what we called our “animal planet” style friendship!!

For those who don’t know who are these geniuses, here is another picture clicked at that time.

cb82690b7675ededd557eafd972a4140

From left to right:  Frog – Pony – Pig

To know more about us click on the below links.

The never ending story of a pig, a pony & a frog part 1

The never ending story of a pig a pony & a frog part 2

This post is a part of Saturday Photohunt Challenge. Saturday Photohunt Challenge is a place for photographic fun with different themes and sharing photographs. A theme is announced on this site each week.

Theme for this week is “Entwine”

Link to challege.

This post is part of Day 4 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge

ultimateblogchallenge

0 thoughts on “Saturday Photohunt ~ Entwine ~”

Leave a Reply