Saturday Photo hunt ~ ROCK ~

This week’s theme reminded me of my college trip to Rajasthan, India.

Those indeed were the good days!

Here are some rocky images from that trip. 🙂

2013-12-05 16.02.36
Now that definitely reminded me of “The Lord Of The Rings”

IMG_1513
I apologize for this blurry picture, but the background just forced me enough to let it upload in this post. 😛

Apart from my Rajasthan trip, i also have a picture whilst on a trek. It was raining so heavily that the entire area felt more or less like a swimming pool.

2014-07-27 11.46.45
That’s one rocky pose!!

This post is a part of Saturday Photo hunt Challenge. Saturday Photo hunt Challenge is a place for photographic fun with different themes and sharing photographs. A theme is announced on this site each week.
Theme for this week is “ROCK”
This post is  also part of Day 18 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge
wpid-images.jpg

0 thoughts on “Saturday Photo hunt ~ ROCK ~”

Leave a Reply