Simon Weil rightly said,
“The most important part of teaching is to teach what it is to know.”
Being a blogger doesn’t mean we weave posts and wait for people to read and comment.
Being a blogger is a continuous learning process.
You can ask 100 bloggers, and I’m sure nearly 99 will tell you, that till now they have a lot of things to learn.
Blogging is an ocean, and we bloggers are inching our way up the ladder by trying to cover this ocean through learning.
The meet “Word-Up” was what i would call a definite learning performance.
Where some bloggers who took the next step and entered into the professional world came up and shared their experiences.
Whilst speaking, it’s obvious, that through their learning many of us could relate to,
– The mistakes they made
– The path they chose to promote
– The biggest dilemma i.e. When to go into professional mode?
Unfortunately, due to an interview scheduled in Goregaon, i missed half the event and made it on time for lunch. :p ( Talk about perfect timing )
Here are the events i did manage to hear out.
1. BigRock – Laptop-backpack in tangerine-black combo
2. BigRock-Wave Speaker 3. IndiBlogger -Blogging DNA T-shirt
4. Free WordPress domainHosting + .ME domain