True friends stab on the face!!

“True friends stab each other in the face
So, this quote proves how much worth true friends in life are… its said that in one life we meet many.. some become good friends.. some become close friends.. and then finally, some will always be true friends..
True friends are the ones who are like your substitute mirrors..
They tell you everything about you exactly.. without any manipulations.
Thus the term true friend..!
Friends as such will make fun of you till the hilt.. till you feel like taking a shotgun and pinning them down.. at times of happiness they will be the ones whom you would want to share your happiness…. they will always be the ones to be around you at times of sadness, sharing it, giving you advice, becoming a shield for you to be protected, to help you no matter what….also these are the people who often end up as our motivators!!
They want you.. and your attention.. nothing more!!

Thus No matter how good or bad you are.. if you have many true Friends.. then i must say.. you are one gem of a person!!